You don’t know what a Bank Instrument Guarantee (SBLC/BG) is or used for? Then you are at the right place where we will unfold all about it
What is a Bank Instruments Guarantee (SBLC/BG)?
A bank Instruments guarantee is a type of assurance from a Financial institution or its Mandates. The bank instruments guarantee means a financial institution ensures that the accountability of a debtor will be settled. In other words, if the debtor fails to pay a debt, the bank will cover it. A bank instrument guarantee enables the customer, or debtor, to trade and acquire goods, buy equipment or draw down a loan.
A standby letter of credit represents an obligation taken on by a bank to make a payment once certain criteria are settled. After these terms are completed and confirmed, the bank will transfer the funds. The standby letter of credit ensures the payment will be made as long as the services are performed.
Standby Letters of credit are especially important in international trade due to the distance involved, the potentially differing laws in the countries of the businesses involved, and the difficulty of the parties meeting in person. While standby letters of credit are used mostly in global transactions, bank guarantees are often used in real estate contracts and infrastructure projects.
We expose the hidden truth about SBLC/Bank Guarantee.
The biggest misunderstanding in the Bank Guarantee and Standby Letter of Credit Industry is “Banks Do Not Issue Bank Guarantees and Standby Letters of Credit” [It is completely falsehood to think that Banks Issue Bank Guarantees and Standby Letters of Credit. They DO NOT!]
I know you might be thinking its untruth and wondering that how possible is that! But its the fact! Banks DO NOT issue Bank Guarantees or Standby Letters of Credit. Let me give an explanation with a few facts so you understand!
The Bank is the suppler/Issuer not the Provider of the Transaction
Banks operate completely the same way with Bank Guarantees and Standby Letters of Credit! The Bank is the DHL Office and they receive a financial instruction from a Provider to deliver one of the sblc providers assets (Bank Instrument Guarantee) to specific bank of the Receiver.
The Bank is just the delivery institution who works for the Bank instruments Guarantee & SBLC Provider who is the actual asset owner, asset holder and asset controller.
General Misconception About Bank Instruments Guarantee
Most clients wrongly think the Bank is the Provider who originate and completes delivery of the Bank Guarantee or Standby Letter of Credit. This is highly FALSE! Banks Never originate a Bank Guarantee or Standby Letter of Credit Transaction. not at all! The Bank is simply the delivery institution who works for the Asset owner / Provider.
Technically speaking, “Banks DON’T issue Standby Letters of Credit” Instead, the bank is the deliverer not the originator of the transaction, they CONFIRM their client has the sufficient funds.
So who are Bank Instruments Guarantee & SBLC Providers?
Bank Instruments Guarantee & SBLC Providers are high net worth companies, corporations or individuals who hold bank accounts at the issuing bank that contain significant cash sums. The Bank Instruments Guarantee or SBLC Provider instructs his issuing bank to secure and restrict a particular amount of cash in his own account and authorizes the bank to “Withdraw” (an industry terms meaning to create a financial instrument e.g. Bank Instruments Guarantee or Standby Letter of Credit) a financial instrument and deliver that financial instrument by Swift.com, Euroclear or DTC to the Receivers Bank account who the Provider has contracted with.
The Bank has no interest in the transaction apart from liquidation fees for “Withdraw” (creating/processing ) the financial instrument and “delivering” the financial instrument. All other responsibility for the asset is by the Providers because the financial instrument was created and is secured against the cash position in the Providers own bank account at the issuing bank.
What are Bank Instruments Guarantee & SBLC Used for?
- Lease guarantee that serves as collateral for rental agreement payments.
- A bank guarantee is when a lending institution promises to cover a loss if a borrower defaults on a loan.
- Assure a seller that a purchase price will be paid on a specific date.
- Individuals often choose direct guarantees for international and cross-border transactions.
- Function as collateral for reimbursing advance payment from a buyer if the seller does not supply the specified goods per the contract.
- Performance guarantee that serves as collateral for the buyer’s costs incurred if services or goods are not provided as contractually agreed.
- A bank guarantee enables the customer, or debtor, to acquire goods, buy equipment and trade
- A credit security bond that serves as collateral for repaying a loan.
- A confirmed payment order is an irrevocable obligation, in which a bank pays the beneficiary a set amount on a given date on the client’s behalf.
- Warranty guarantee that functions as collateral, ensuring ordered goods are delivered, as agreed.
Few Reasons Banks Don’t Issue Bank Instruments Guarantee & SBLC
- Banks don’t use BGs or SBLC to raise Capital because if a Bank wants to raise Capital (e.g. take in more money to grow) the bank either issues….
- Bank Bonds
- Mid Term Notes
- Bank Stock
- Bank Shares
Banks NEVER issue Bank Instruments Guarantees or Standby Letters of Credit to raise Capital….. NOT AT ALL! If they need capital they issues Shares, Stock, Bonds or MTNs.
- Bank Instruments Guarantee or SBLC are secured against cash in the providers bank accounts. The Bank NEVER uses its own cash to secure a Bank Instrument Guarantee or SBLC!
- Go to your local World Top Rated Bank Branch and tell the Bank Officer at the branch that you want to Buy a Leased Bank Guarantee. Carefully watch their reaction. Most won’t understand what your talking about because Bank Instrument Guarantee and SBLC are NOT a publicly offered Bank product. They are only privately available to high net worth bank clients that have enough funds in their own bank account to cut the instrument against the funds in their own account.
- When was the last time you saw a Bank advertising Bank Guarantees for sale? Answer: Never! Why? Because Bank Instrument Guarantee and SBLC are not bank products, they are bank client products created at the request of high net worth bank clients with large cash holdings at the bank.
- To issue a Bank Instrument Guarantee or SBLC you need to have a special bank account called a custodial account, which is a financial account (such as a bank account, a trust fund or a brokerage account). A custodial account is a special bank account that can hold, issue and receive financial instruments. It take 3 months+ to establish a custodial account at a bank and costs approximately $350,000 to $500,000 Euro to setup. Custodial accounts generally are only made available to the Top Private Banking clients. You cannot just walk into a bank and ask to setup a custodial account!
Reasons why its difficult to find Bank Instrument Guarantee & SBLC Providers?
- There are very few credible and reputable Bank Instrument Guarantee or SBLC Providers because Issuing Bank Guarantee & SBLC requires an expert in financial, and most High Net Worth Investors don’t have the time, patience, expertise or desire to involve themselves with Bank Guarantee and SBLC Issuing.
- The fact is you need the Bank Instrument Guarantee & SBLC Provider much more than they need YOU! A Genuine Provider has more clients than they need so they are very selective of who they choose to do business with!
- Bank Instrument Guarantee & SBLC Providers are High Net Worth Individuals who have many other ways of making money.
- The industry is brainwashed with wacky investors who haven’t read this article and mistakenly believe that the world owes them a living and Bank Instrument Guarantee and SBLC are for FREE with no Upfront Fees. For instance, can you go to the airport to board a plane without buying a flight ticket first with the hope of it delivering you to your nominated location before you make payment? Answer is NO.
The best way to achieve success is to use established, reputable providers like Voxtur SA , We display our deep financial expertise, take the time to warn and educate clients, have a track record of success and a focus on protecting clients money and deposits.
The Most Successful plan of action is our SBLC strategy because in that program we use the Deposit Refund guarantee to ensure all clients deposits are paid back to clients requesting us to issue any Bank Instruments Guarantee.